HOW I ACHIEVED THIS LOOK
TOTAL STYLING TIME: 3 hours (Given the length of her hair of course)
PRODUCTS USED: Water, Just For Me! Soft & Beautiful 2-n-1 Condtioning Detangler, Herbal Esscences Hello Hydration Conditioner, & Kids Organics Gro Strong Triple Action Growth Stimulating Therapy
- Since I had no time to wash her hair, I simply sprayed water and Just For Me! Soft & Beautiful 2-n-1 Conditioning Detangler all over her hair to give it that wet look and combed through it, detangling it.
- I parted her hair from ear to ear and separated the top section from the back section.
- I then used the end of a rattail comb to part the rows, but used my fingers to separate the sections of the strands.
- While wet, I applied a generous amount of Herbal Esscences Hello Hydration Conditioner as moisturizer & generous amount of Kids Organics Gro Strong Triple Action Growth Stimulating Therapy to reduce frizziness to each strand before twisting it.
- I did her twists small so she could have nice tight curls tomorrow.
- I did step four throughout her whole head and the pictures up top were the end results!