Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Loose Two Strand Twists

Last night, I took it upon myself to change Princess's hair for school today. She will be in a play tomorrow and wanted to wear her hair down. So I put two strand twists in her hair. Before the play, I will take them out so her hair can be nice and curly! Here's photos of the results of loose two strand twists.

HOW I ACHIEVED THIS LOOK
TOTAL STYLING TIME: 3 hours (Given the length of her hair of course)

PRODUCTS USED: Water, Just For Me! Soft & Beautiful 2-n-1 Condtioning Detangler, Herbal Esscences Hello Hydration Conditioner, & Kids Organics Gro Strong Triple Action Growth Stimulating Therapy

  1. Since I had no time to wash her hair, I simply sprayed water and Just For Me! Soft & Beautiful 2-n-1 Conditioning Detangler all over her hair to give it that wet look and combed through it, detangling it.
  2. I parted her hair from ear to ear and separated the top section from the back section.
  3. I then used the end of a rattail comb to part the rows, but used my fingers to separate the sections of the strands.
  4. While wet, I applied a generous amount of Herbal Esscences Hello Hydration Conditioner as moisturizer & generous amount of Kids Organics Gro Strong Triple Action Growth Stimulating Therapy to reduce frizziness to each strand before twisting it.
  5. I did her twists small so she could have nice tight curls tomorrow.
  6. I did step four throughout her whole head and the pictures up top were the end results!
I think using these products & elements together was good, because when she woke up this morning her hair was still fresh and not dried out. I didn't have to do much to it. This was my first time using the HEHH product. I've seen it used and mention numerous times on Mixed Roots and on Beads, Braids, & Beyond, so I definitely had to try it. I'm not going to speak much on how it was because I plan posting a review of the product in the very near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails