Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winners, Accessories, & Style!

Again, I want to say congratulations to Ms. Mango0oo for winning the 1000th Visitor Contest!! Follow her on Twitter!

The other day and today I went shopping and brought some cute things from the hairstore, Wal-Mart & Target for low, low prices!
  1. Cream Colored Sweater - $8.90
  2. Brown Leggings - $4.00
  3. Cream Colored Hairbows - $1.00
  4. Hair Barrettes - $1.00
  5. Hair Ribbons - $1.00

I also found these cute shoes that were on sale! I just had to get them for her! I may go back and get more...
  1. Ballerina Shoes (Black) - $8.00 (Not on sale)
  2. Ballerina Shoes (Flowered Multicolored ) - $5.00
  3. Ballerina Shoes (Pink) - $5.00
  4. Gladiator Sandals (White) - $3.00

Last but not least...I made these BEST FRIENDS matching bracelets for my daughter and her friend. I love the colors, albeit me putting the 'T' upside down on accident. That's my shame for the week. My daughter gave the 'Best' bracelet to her friend and popped the 'FRIENDS' bracelet a few hours ago. Boy I tell ya!

The second bracelet was made for a little girl in my daughter's class. She saw all the sporty bracelets and necklaces I made for my daughter and asked me to make her one...so I did. I'd love to make all the little girls in my daughter's class one. That would be nice, right?

P.S. I would really like to say Thank You to everyone who's visited my site since it opened on October 12th! I'm still in shock that I've only been open a week and already have almost 1500 hits! I've been webdesigning/blogging since I was 17 and this is my first time doing a site like this. I'm glad it's properous! Again, thank you guys for visiting daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails