Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ASK ME!

If there's anything you would like to ask me, feel free to ask in the comments below. Anyone with a GOOGLE ACCOUNT can ask me questions here. If by chance you don't have one, feel free to ask in my contact form! Please keep questions friendly and website/family related! If not, I'll have to ban you from my site. All comments are moderated! =]

♥♥♥


QUESTION: Hey,On This Page You Said You Have To Kids. But All I See Is Your Little Girl..I Dont See A Picture Of Him...It Would Be Nice If You Have His Picture And Description Like Your Daughter's.!!
ANSWER: To be quite honest, I never even thought about doing that especially since this diary/weblog is focused around her. Thanks for the input, I'll surely see that it's done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails