Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Three Twist Ponytails & A Sock Bun Center

If you saw this post earlier, then you can see how my daughter wore her hair in two banded wave ponytails for school this morning. This afternoon, when she came home, it did NOT look like that. The heat poofed it out, losing all effect, so I had to do a hairstyle that was more effective.

Instead of rebanding her hair, I decided to put a donut in, using a sock of course, and do ponytails around it.
CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE

 By looking at the photo, I'm sure this style is very self explanatory if you study it's technique. If you do not know how to do Three Twist ponytails, here's a video tutorial  of how to do it...it's where I learned. As far as products are concerned, again, I used Just For Me! Soft & Beautiful 2-n-1 Conditioning Detangler and B&B Oil Moisturizer. And if you do not know how to make a sock bun aka 'donut' out of a sock, just cut the toe part off and outwardly roll the ends. It's hard to explain, here's a tutorial to show you how. Hope you like the hairstyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails