Saturday, November 20, 2010

Assortment of Pink Beads on Two Strand Twists

I'm not going to go into detail on how I acheive this look because it's pretty basic (and frankly, I don't have the time right now). I simply, parted it from ear to ear, put the back section in individual two strand twists and put three beads on the end and put the top section in two pony tails and put individual two strand twists with three beads on the end! This hairstyle took about an hour and a  half to do.
The rest of the pictures for today you can find on FACEBOOK! Add us here! If you've noticed, I've been doing a lot of ponytail hairstyling lately. That's because I'm getting a lot of 'new moms' visitors and not everyone knows how to braid good or what have you, so I'm supplying them with easy to do hairstyles this month. Plus, Princess said she's getting tired of braids, lol. Sighs.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are doing pony's....I can't braid that well, and my girl is tender-headed and when I try, not pulling hard, she still flinches..sigh
    But I love those, I was inspired to do twists today, first for us, and I will be blogging it later. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails