Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beautiful Biracial Charity

Christmas is coming up and we all know 'tis is the season for giving.' Anyone who personally knows me knows I am a BIG advocate on feeding and helping the homeless. If I have it to give, I will give it. One of my dreams is to open up a homeless shelter that not only gives these people who are experiencing these unfortunate events a place to live, but help them better themselves to go back to school or find employment!

Since I can't start off by doing it big, I can start by doing SOMETHING! I am happy to have this site to get my views across because I really want to help people. So with that said, if you would like to give a donation of any amount that you would like to give via Paypal, I would definitely appreciate it!

Half of the proceeds will go towards purchasing can food, boxed items, and other essentials for the hungry! The other half will go towards purchasing toys for the children for Christmas. We will be keeping track of the money coming in and updating you guys every week until December 20th!

In appreciation, we will send you a THANK YOU CARD to the shipping address on your paypal account! THANKS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!







2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I, too, am a big advocate of giving to those in need...any one of us could become homeless or needy at any time. You just never know! I participated in a blog posting that earned a gift certificate to donate to a charity of my choice. Although it wasn't something for me, it felt good to win it for charity. (I'll be posting about it soon!) Also, I am choosing one person who is experiencing financial difficulties for one of the 3 Baby Kiss and Coo DVD sets that I am giving away. If we all do a small part, we can make things better, little by little. Way to go, Momma!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails