Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mommy Is My BFF!

As Told By Princess:

Yesterday, my granddaddy came and picked up me, my mommy, and my little brother and we went to the mall! When we got to the mall we ride and ride and ride and ride again. And then we, uhm, ride again and that was it and then I was riding on there and then we did two times. We ride on the train, the thing, the motorcycle, and the truck, and the fire truck and that's it. After that we taked a picture right by the deers and the christmas tree. And then we touched the christmas tree and the snow. Then we went to the store and got some clothes. After we left the mall, we went to Wendy's. I had hamburger and french fries and I drank Sprite and then granddaddy opened my toy! When we left Wendy's, we went to my great grandmother's house and then we went back home and that's it!!

Me riding on the firetruck.
Me riding on the train!
My new outfit that says 'Mommy Is My B(est) F(riend) F(orever). You know she picked that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails