Sunday, November 14, 2010

ONLINE SPOTLIGHT: Mommy Rantings

Click on image to visit her site!
So recently, like maybe a couple of days ago...or yesterday, whatever, I have a bad memory, I stumbled across this site! I was immediately in love because of Bethany's relatable posts!! She talks and posts about a lot of things mommy related! If you're on this site, you're OBVIOUSLY  a mommy, so I'm sure you can definitely agree with a lot of things she goes through!

I haven't read a lot of things on her site yet, but I know it is a site I WILL BE VISITING AGAIN AND AGAIN! Who doesn't want to visit a site where you can participate and even enter in giveaways! Yep, Bethany is having a holiday giveaway on her site and you should enter it right now!

I got a chance to speak to Bethany via email and she left me some nice comments about my site, which made me smile from ear to ear! I'm honored to have her visit my site daily and I'm sure she feels the same about me! If you visit her site and enter in her giveaways, you can definitely get the same warm welcome I did! She loves to network too. As mommies, we can all help each other and network in the same breath, because remember, Mommy & Multitasking goes together like peanut butter and jelly!

5 comments:

  1. haha thats funny, i had to create a blog for a class and its mommyt-rants.blogspot LOL similar name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so touched! Thank you thank you! I need to remember to return the favor...I, too have a cluttered memory. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, you earned a spot on the Ranting BlogRoll on Mommy Rantings...I put your button there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails