Thursday, November 11, 2010

Slanted Tails: A Ponytail Hair Ballie Story

Ahaha, yall like that title? Anyways, yes, we have a new hairstyle!! I decided to put ponytails in her hair because braiding today was not an option. I just didn't feel like it. Here's her new hairstyle. Slanted ponytails.


This hairstyle took about 45 minutes. I used Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner, Soft & Beautiful Just For Me! 2-In-1 Conditioning Detangler, BB Oil Moisturizer and water. As you see, I used hair ballies even on the ends of her hair. I honestly didn't feel like searching her barrette bin looking for purple, lol.

I parted the back, sprayed water and the conditioning detangler and combed through it. As you can see in the pictures, the product makes an IMMENSE difference in how shiny her hair is. I hadn't even used anything else besides water and the detangler and the shine went from 1 to 100. Like I said earlier, I used hair ballies on the end because it stretches the hair. I took the picture so you can see the difference. If I put a barrette on the end, it would've curled right back up and the length would've been shorter.


With the middle portion of her head, I slanted her ponytails. The left side is how it looks from one point of view and the right side is from the other point. When you lift the ponytails up, you can actually tell it's slanted, lol.


Btw, those are two strand twists. Anyways, tomorrow is a special day for BeautifulBiracial.Com. You'll have to tune in to see what it is!!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails