Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meet Spiderman!

As we all know, this weblog is feautured around my daughter and her hair, but this post, I had to dedicate to my main man, 'Spiderman.'  About the name, lol, I asked him what he wanted his nickname to be and that's what he said, so it is what it is! When my son was born, he was born with a head full of hair, courtesy of his father, lol, and up until he was 2 years old, his hair was past his shoulders. I would wash his hair and moisturize it and put it in a ponytail. With all the things that I could do now, I kinda miss his hair! I just wanted to share with you guys, my son!

9 Months
1+
I can't really remember how old he was in that last photo, but I do know his hair was SLICKED BACK! That was a daily hairstyle for him! The moisturizer I used gave it shine though!! I asked him a couple of days ago did he miss his hair and he said, 'NO!' He was NOT the one to be sitting around for braids. He does however sit still for a haircut and the two barbers I took him to were very impressed because they said a boy his age does NOT sit still. Sighs, I love my lil man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails