Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautiful Biracial's Retweet Me Contest!

The objective of this contest is to 'Retweet Me' everytime I post a link to my website. It could be ANY link so long as it leads back to BeautifulBiracial.Com. I will keep track of how many times you 'Retweet Me'. A retweet will count as one mark..for example, if you retweet the same link more than once back to back, I'm only going to count it as one. Ready to play?! Then read the GUIDELINES!!

GUIDELINES:
  • Contest begins October 20th at 12a.m Eastern and ends October 30th at 12a.m.! Winner will be announced on October 31st via Twitter.
  • You must have a valid email so I can contact you.
  • You must be following me on Twitter to participate.
  • You can be any age to participate.
  • Failure to comply with the rules will result in termination of your title to be the winner of this contest.
PRIZES:
  • Your twitter name will be promoted once every day for the month of November to all of my followers.
  • Personalized Beautiful Biracial bracelet that you can keep or give to your daughter, neice, goddaughter, etc.
  • Highlighted as one of our contest winners for the month of November!

Related Posts With Thumbnails