Monday, October 25, 2010

A Collection of Hairstyles From Ages 0-3

Last night, I was looking through some old photos of my kids and saw the many hairstyles that I used to do to my daughter's hair back when it was shorter. I can understand that a lot of my viewers might like and can do some of my recent hairstyles, but I know that your daughters hair might not be the same length (yet). Well, the photos below may help you with some ideas on how to style your daughter's hair if it's not long. Enjoy!

The hairstyle here was more of a natural thing. I had no idea on how to style her hair but I just let her wear it out because as you see her hair is FINE but not lengthy enough to do anything with.

In this photo, I simply parted her hair from ear to ear and then banded three ponytails in the front for a quick on the run do.

In this photo, she was going to take pictures and I didn't know how to do her hair, so I took the matching headband that came with her dress and put it in her hair and voila! There you have it.

Sorry the picture is a little blurry, but this has always been one of my fave photos for some reason. For her hair, I took some of it in the front and brushed it to the side and took a pretty little clip and pinned it down and let the rest of her hair hang freely.

On her second birthday, I let her sport the curly pigtails and her crown! You know I had to work around that crown.

Her hair on the left side is what I had to deal with every morning before I came into the fine world of braiding. On the right side, I parted her hair from ear to ear, then parted the back in four sections. Put all five in ponytails and braided individual braids and put beads on them.

She's sporting two curly pigtails in front and a 'poof' in the back. I loved this hairstyle back before her hair got longer and started getting tangled more.

Like the previous photo, she's sporting the poof in the back but this time her pigtails are in two strand twists.

As her hair started to get longer, I edge away from the ponytails and gave her three ponytails in the front, kept her poof in the middle and put two ponytails in the back. I never realized how much I started doing her hair like that until I looked at all the old pictures, lol.

And last but not least, she's sporting front to back cornrows with beads on the end!

I hope this post helped a little in styling your little one's hair! I wish I knew about sites like mine back then, because her hair would probably be a LOT different lol.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! YOu are very creative with the hairstyles. Now i have ideas on what hairstyle to do for my niece. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails