Monday, October 25, 2010

Saving A Few Bucks!

I just wanted to share with you guys real quick that using off  name brand products could be just as good as the name brand products. Like for instance, I bought black Goody's Ouchless Bands from Wal-Mart and they were $3.50 with I believe to be 5 bonus multicolored bands that came with it. I thought, hmm, that's a good price and got it. But then, I went to Dollar General and saw Belle's Ouchless Bands and they were only $1.00. Mind you, only 28 comes in a pack with 5 small bonus bands, BUT if you were to get 3 packs, you'd get a bit more bands PLUS it would still come out cheaper. I've used these bands before and they work like a charm. I love them.

I especially wanted to share the bands and the price because I check my stats of the site daily and I noticed that my 'Banding Waves Part I & II' gets viewed a lot, so maybe you mothers were looking to do this style but didn't want to spend near $4.00 on BANDS! I hope this helps!

Next is the purple spray bottle you see next to the bands. I saw a water spray bottle at the hair store and it was $1.49, I thought that was cheap myself because for some reason I expected it to be a little bit more..especially with it being in a hair store. The same day that I was going to get it, I happened to be in Wal-Mart and came across their water spray bottles and they were only $0.99! They not only come in purple, but other colors as well! They're located in the 'travel size' section in Health & Beauty!

Now, I wouldn't mind spending the money if I had too, but if I could get them from somewhere else and CHEAPER, then why the hell not? I figured I'd share this with you guys in case you were looking for the same things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails