Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Festival 2010

Today was the Fall Festival and DRUG FREE WEEK at my daughter's school, reason for all the activities. At the FF, they had all kinds of activities going on outside in the school yard! I went and took tons of pictures like a proud mother and helped my daughter and her two best friends with all the fun! They shaved pumpkins, got tattoos, played toss with the little bean bags, went fishing, went on hayrides, 'spray painted,' went through a maze, and even had a sack race! The best part I liked was even though some things were a competition, they all got prizes and still were winners! What a way to boost children's self-esteem! Here are some photos from the FF!

Shaving pumpkins.
Pumpkin Tattoo.
Spray painting!
Gone fishing!
Sack Race!
Digging for 'gold'!
All that aside, this weekend is going to be a very busy weekend as far as hair & Halloween are concerned! As you see, I have to remove her braids, wash, detangle, and style it! I have a hairstyle in MIND, HOPEFULLY I can execute it! For Halloween, she's going to be a Princess Fairy! I can't wait for the free candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails