Friday, October 15, 2010

From Curly To Straight Via Photos

Last year, I decided to get my daughter's hair straightened because I was curious to see how her hair would look straightened. I was a bit hesitant because I didn't want to mess up the texture of her natural hair, so I took her to a professional, someone who knew what they were doing. Below are photos of the process the hairdresser went through to achieve the straight look.

After about two hours, her hair came out great! I ran my hands through it and couldn't believe how easy it was for me to run my fingers through without them getting tangled up in her tangled hair! We both were in Heaven and she definitely thought she was Miss USA, lol. Below are the products the stylist used to straightened out 'Princess's' hair.

John Frieda Collection Frizz-Eaze - 2PK $10.74 at Wal-Mart
TRESemme' Extra Hold Tres Two Hair Spray - $3.50 at Wal-Mart
Well, there you have it. I hope this post has been of some interest for you if you're thinking about straightening your daughter's hair temporarily. I, personally, do not do this a lot, because as I said, I don't want to damage her hair by using flat irons all the time. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails