Friday, October 15, 2010

Beautiful Biracial Custom Made Jewelry For Kids!

Today I decided to make fun kids jewelry to wear any day of the week! The jewelry can be made with the BEAUTIFUL BIRACIAL weblog name on it OR custom made it. Below are a few select jewelry pieces that I made! If you would like one for your daughter(s), they'll be ready to order some time this weekend, just keep checking the site and our Twitter page for more updates! I will be selling more than jewelry, so when I come up with a few creative pieces for my collection, I'll let you know!

As far as the jewelry is concerned though, they'll be sold for $1.99 each or 3/$5.00. I make rings, bracelets, and necklaces! You have to pay via Paypal and the first week that I start selling will be FREE SHIPPING! Unfortunately, at this time I will not be able to ship out of the country (United States).

Bracelet that has the website's name in it.
Bracelet-Heart Shapes with website's initials.
Custom Made necklace with my daughter's name 'Princess.'
Again, you will be able to order by the end of the weekend if you're interested! I ship within one or two days of payment! Stay tuned!

PS. My daughter wanted her viewers to meet the cartoon version of herself...PRINCESS THE CARTOON!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails