Monday, October 18, 2010

Hair, Crafts & More!

'Princess' and I had a good weekend! I did spend a good bit of my time working on this website, but I managed to do other things as well! Friday, after I picked my daughter up from school we put together her Disney Princesses puzzle! Friday night, I did her hair! Saturday, her and her brother took pictures!

Disney Princesses Puzzle

Half Cornrows With Three Strand Twists (Back)
Princess & Spiderman

Sunday, she asked if we could make matching friendship bracelets for her and her two best friends at school that she's ALWAYS talking about and I said yes. Unfortunately, we never got to make them before she went to sleep. I was about to go to bed before I remembered about them and got back up and did them! When she woke up, I surprised her with them and she was ESTATIC. She took them to school and gave them to her friends and they loved it. The fact that she's happy makes me happy!


How was your weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails