Saturday, October 30, 2010

The 'Princess Fairy' Halloween Hairystyle!

This morning, the Princess and I were up bright and early to get her Halloween Hairstyle on the road! I took out the remainder of her braids (which was like 3 braids), then washed her hair with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner! After towel drying it, I parted it in sections and sprayed each with Soft & Beautiful Just For Me! 2-In-1 Conditioning Detangler! Via photos, I'll explain how I did her hair!

HAIRSTYLE NAME: Three Twists Strand Mohawk W/ Side TST Ponytails
TOTAL STYLING TIME: 3 Hours
PRODUCTS USED: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner, BB Oil Moisturizer, Kids Organics Gro Strong Growth Stimulating Therapy, & Soft & Beautiful Just For Me! 2-In-1 Conditioning Detangler

I started off by parting the hair two ways, which I call a T, and wrapped each section in bands. I got my products and poured a little of HEHH Conditioner and BB Oil Moisturizer on a napkin and mixed it together. I used the conditioner so her hair could feel lightweight and I used the moisturizer so it can have shine!

I began unbanding the right ponytail and braiding the braids going to the left and stopping at the middle. I then unbanded the left ponytail and matched the parts braiding those braids going to the right and stopping at the middle. To possibly save time, after I braided each braid, I put them in a three strand twist. I put the products on the braid before braiding them and after twisting, I put a little of the Kids Organics Gro Strong Stimulating Therapy on the strand to reduce frizziness.

This is the back view of the mohawk with three strand twists. The back by itself took at least an hour and a half. Now for your child it might not take that long, because as I've said in other posts, you have to consider the LENGTH of my child's hair!

As far as the front, I part the top section and half and did one half in loose three strand twists and the other half braided to the side!

This was the end result! I honestly don't like the front so probably tomorrow I will braided it into a side ponytail. I LOVE the back though!!

PRINCESS FAIRY PREVIEW (FRONT)
PRINCESS FAIRY PREVIEW (BACK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails