Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEWS: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

HERBAL ESSENCES HELLO HYDRATION MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER
PRODUCT INFORMATION
PRICE: $2.67 / 12 oz $5.00 / 23.7 oz

MISSION: I say you can never get too much of a good thing. So say "hello" to a deep dousing of lush hydration with my rich formula fused with orchid & coconut milk. It's time to be reunited with manageable, silky, smooth hair.

DIRECTIONS: Massage me in, soak for as long as you like, then rinse. Goodbye, dry!

INGREDIENTS: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Vanila Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Bisaminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Propylene glycol, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Blue 1.

REVIEW: As I've said in my last post about this product, I saw it mentioned and used a few times on Mixed-Roots & Beads, Braids, & Beyond and from the good reviews I've read there, I wanted to try it on my daughter's hair as a moisturizer. I used it while doing two strand twists and while although it feels like a heavy product, I couldn't get over how soft it made her hair feel. I kept running my fingers through her twists and it just felt very lightweight, like it wasn't weighing her hair down at all. I really believe I will keep this conditioning moisturizer as part of her daily hair routine. I want to try the shampoo as well, but everytime I go to get it, it's never in stock. Sooo that's either telling me that this really is a good product OR Wal-Mart just don't restock their shelves on a regular basis, lol. Whatever, I'm going to find it!!

Oh and not to mention, I love the smell. I've never really been a big coconut fan, especially when it come sto eating it, BUT I have to admit, when I was looking for shampoo to buy last month, I came across Suave Tropical Coconut shampoo. I smelled it, bought it, and ever since then been obsessed with the smell of coconut. I definitely won't be eating it anytime soon, but I'll sure recommend you to smell it! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails