Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Hair Accessories

Yesterday, I went shopping for new hair accessories for my daughter. A couple of things in the picture I had already, but just wanted to post them!

  1. 10 Pk of Clear Hairbows, purchased for $0.99 at my local hairstore.
  2. Yellow & Pink Hairbow Flower accessories, purchased for $1.50 each at my local hairstore.
  3. Pink Mini Hairbrush, purchased for $0.99 at my local hairstore.
  4. Pink Heart Shaped Hairclip, purchased for $0.99 at my local hairstore.
  5. 4 Pk Headbands, purchased for $2.50 at Wal-mart.
  6. White & Pink Bows, purchased on sale for $1.50 at Wal-Mart. Those bows were actually in the craft department, but I figured I could get superglue and glue a barette to the back of them and use them as hairbows!
  7. Goody's Ouchless Black Bands, purchased for $3.27 at Wal-Mart. 50 comes in a pack with 5 bonus multicolored bands.

The reason I got the headbands was because the pink and brown polka dotted headband matched a particular outfit my daughter owns so I just HAD to get it!

An up close view of her Pink Heart Shaped Hairclip.
If you have the patience, shopping for hair accessories can be fun and cheap!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that pink heart shaped clip!! SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails