Thursday, October 21, 2010

Triangular Ponytails!

My daughter's play was today and I took out her loose two strand twists so they could hang, but they didn't come out like would've liked them so I had to resort to plan B..PONYTAILS!! I remembered going through a friend's photos of her daughter on Facebook & looking at her hairstyles and one that I fell in love with was the ponytails in triangles. The difference between mine and hers were that her ponytails were braided with beads on the end and mine are three strand twists. Here's photos and a video on how I parted her hair to get the ponytails.



Below is the video showing you guys how I parted her hair to get the triangles. This was my first time doing it and I think I did a good job, so hopefully it'll be easy for you too!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails