Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Announcements & Updates

If you've gotten here via my actual domain name BeautifulBiracial.Com (meaning you clicked that link and had to click the link posted on that page) does mean something! This website will be moved from Blogspot to an actual hosting site. I am looking to expand my website, making it one of or even the largest children's hair weblog/website on the internet! I will be looking for people to help and run sites if they have experience. Some things you won't need to have experience in. I'm going to get the 'careers' site up before the actual site.

Besides having your chance to become apart of the BB Team, we will have forums, a group weblog for mommies, provide hosting, and more! I am looking forward to launching the website between January 01, 2011 and February, 01, 2011! Until then, I will still be posting here on blogspot and updating you guys with the latest hairstyles and of course, more site news!

P.S. I need one of my visitors named LATOYA to please check your MSN email! I need confirmation on something! Thank you!

Related Posts With Thumbnails