Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beautiful Biracial's First Award!


*To accept this award, there are 4 rules*

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
I was given this award today by the BEAUTIFUL woman of Mommy Rantings! This is truly a surprise! I wasn't expecting this in the slightest....I don't even have a thank you speech prepared. HOW EMBARRASSING!!

2. Share seven things about yourself
1. Dealing with real life situations, I hardly ever cry about it/things...but if I'm watching a tv show or movie and one of the actors are crying, I instantly start crying. How weird.
2. I am obsessed with TWILIGHT!!
3. I love learning about the paranomal. As interested as I am in ghost, I'd freak out if I ever met one.
4. I try to help the homeless as much as I can.

5.  My heart pumps so much blood that every 28 days for 5 days, it has to shed.

6. My fart just woke up my dog. =/

7. Nobody and I mean NOBODY comes before my kids and my grandma!!


3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are marvelously fantastic, innovative and inspiring. 

Even though some of these already have been awarded, I'm still going to list them bc they are awesome!

4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS B.B!!! I was going to pass the award to you, but you won the same time I did lol and I dont know many blogs to pass it too lol so im kinda lost on that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Keep it up and you will surely see more fruits from your labor! By the way...one, two, three, four...equals 12? LOL Looks like you have some blog research to do!!!! ;) Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LMFAO!! I forgot to leave a memo underneath it saying 'i dont know twelve sites' but my head was hurting so bad and i was SLEEPY AS HECK that i forgot.ahahha!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails