Friday, November 12, 2010

Online Spotlight: KandyLand Kurls

'Kandyland is a Au'naturel hair care blog for little girls of all ages and designed to cater to biracial and multiracial children.'

You guys should visit KANDY LAND KURLS! I love the site and I'm sure you'll love it too! This site has creative hairstyle ideas, product reviews, cool hair facts, and more!! At this current moment, KLK are having a giveaway and I think you guys should participate!! Who wouldn't want free things?!

Not only can you participate in giveaways, BUT you can always do interviews with KLK! My daughter and I just recently had an interview with KLK and it was fun and easy and we loved participating in it! Why are you still reading this? GET TO VISITING!

2 comments:

  1. yup, been over there, that's how I found you (BB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Thanks Beautiful Biracial for supporting and participating in my blog!!! This is an awesome online shoutout!!! I loved having Princess on kandyland she is simply adorable, and you are doing a wonderful job on her hair it looks so long & healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails