Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ponytail Connectors With Three Strand Twists

I know, I know, I am getting out of hand with using three strand twists in hairstyles, but I can't help it! I do them so well! I mentioned on Facebook last night that I was going to do a video on extreme three strand twisting. I'm sure you're probably wondering what in the heck is that, but it's where I tst REALLY FAST! I'll probably have that video posted next week!

Anyhoo, I'm sure you're wondering about this Ponytail Connector style that I have brought upon to you today. It's where I put an array of ponytails in her head, and connected them to four ponytails. This style took about an hour & a half to do..due to me not knowing what direction I wanted to go in at first. I used my normal products: water, HEHH conditioning detangler, BB Oil Moisturizer, & Kids Organics Gro Strong...

This is the left side of her hair with about 6 ponytails going down her head in a row. I used Belle's Ouchless Bands to wrap around her hair.

After adding all the ponytails, which came out to twelve, this is how it looked. You guys see my random zig zag in the front? I was supposed to have the whole line from front to back going in zig zags, but PARTING IS A CHALLENGE FOR ME! Parting actually takes up most of my time during styling because it takes so long to get it right! :(

I separated the four front ponytails and put them into two bigger ponytails (one on each side) then wrapped the hair into each other going down until it got to the last ponytail. I wrapped another ouchless band around them and put two hair ballies on the ponytail. Each ponytail in the back has four three strand twists!

Don't mind that sourpuss look on Princess's face. She was sour because she had to stop playing her game to take a picture, lol, but I digress. The two front ponytails were done just like the back. Two hair ballies wrapped around them with four three strand twists each!

Here's a sideview. You can see where the ponytails are connected and how it's going into one big twist!

I've been getting a lot of questions to which I will be posting along with the answers in the ASK ME section of the site. Since I've been of assistance to them, I hope I could be of some assistance to you!! Moving along, as I usually do, Princess had a teeny tiny amatuer photoshoot with her new hairstyle! Check it out!

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE


3 comments:

  1. Oh, we love this one! Thanks for all of the great pics! Tell Little Miss Sourpuss that Veronica and I said thanks for stopping her game so we can learn cool new hair ideas and tips! (Love the face!) We need more hair thingies to do Veronica's hair with!!! We both have our fingers crossed for the contest. LOL

    Keep those tips coming. Veronica's going to be stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute!!! I need to learn how to do those 3 strand twists!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tutorial video posted..look under tutorials babe!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails