Saturday, October 16, 2010

Three Strand Twists To Spiral Curls


Want to give your daughter spiral curls without using a curling iron? Well, you can! The other day I put three strand twists in my daughter's hair and when I finally took them out (days later), they came out in spiral curls! Check Beads, Braids, & Beyond for a post on three strands to spiral curls & my last entry!

I applied Kids Organic Gro Strong Triple Action to one of the curls to give it a little shine. When I noticed how well it turned out, I decided to do the whole back half of her head, which is the reason for the post before this one! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

ALSO, the Beautiful Biracial Store is now open for business! I've only posted the jewelry, but there's loads more to come so keep checking back for updates!




Anddddd last but not least, we now have a FACEBOOK PAGE, so 'Like' us, 'Follow Us'----- CLICK!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted!

Related Posts With Thumbnails